Monday, December 13, 2021

The Rotten Clown : First Original Creation !

The Rotten Clown — Original Creation / 2021.
(Click on to enlarge)

 Hello !

A simple and quick post this time ;)
Un post simple et rapide cette fois ;)

Here are all the direct links to the Series of articles I wrote about the Step-by-step of the creation of The Rotten Clown :
Voici tous les liens directs vers la série d'articles que j'ai écrit sur le Pas-à-pas de la création du Rotten Clown :


The Rotten Clown.
Made with Fimo & Magic sculpt / 2021.

(Click on to enlarge)

The Rotten Clown.
Made with Fimo & Magic sculpt / 2021.

(Click on to enlarge)


The Rotten Clown is my First Original Creation, as I wrote in the last article, and I am really happy with it :)
I hope you have enjoyed this Journey in my company.
Le Rotten Clown est ma Première Création Originale, comme je l'ai écrit dans le dernier article, et j'en suis très heureux :)
J'espère que vous aurez apprécié ce Voyage en ma compagnie.


See you soon for new adventures ;)
À bientôt pour de nouvelles aventures ;)


MIKH.

No comments: